Labour Negotiations – CUPE
St. Louis Saturday Programs
Released: Nov 4, 2022
Dear St. Louis Saturday Students, Parents and Guardians and Community Partners,
All St. Louis Saturday classes WILL BE RUNNING, on Saturday, November 5, in-person, as per our usual schedule for currently registered students.
- Saturday Skills Builder at St. Mary’s High School and St. Benedict CSS
- International and Indigenous Language Programs – Elementary at St. Louis – Kitchener Main and St. Francis Campuses, Resurrection CSS, St. John CES, and Holy Spirit CES
- International Languages – Secondary Credit (Chinese) at Resurrection CSS
No new registrations to St. Louis Saturday programs will be accepted, until further notice.
For updates regarding the status of ANY St. Louis classes in the coming week, including Monday evening International and Indigenous Language Elementary and Secondary Language Credit classes, please check the St. Louis website DAILY https://stlouis.wcdsb.ca for the most up-to-date information. Or follow StLouisALC on Facebook / @StLouisWCDSB on Twitter.
You may also subscribe to St. Louis Newswire (found on the bottom of the St. Louis homepage). Or follow StLouisALC on Facebook / @StLouisWCDSB on Twitter.
For information about the status of Catholic Elementary & Catholic Secondary school operations, please visit https://www.wcdsb.ca
- St. Louis supports approximately 2500 learners at one time (ages 6mths to over 70 years old) meeting the continuing education needs of over 12 000 students annually.
- St. Louis is funded by various ministries (including the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development, Ministry of Colleges and Universities; Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship, Canada; and Employment Ontario)