What you will learn:
Learn to cook or bake on a budget.
Learn for yourself or your family.
Learn to earn! or Learn to Graduate!
6 elective credits to choose from:
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Event Planning
- Culinary Arts and Management
- Applied Nutrition
Take one course at a time or
Earn a Culinary Arts Certificate (ANY 4 culinary courses, plus 2 Co-op credits at a work placement)
Length of Culinary Program:
- Each single instructional class is 7 1/2 weeks of in-class instruction, following the day classes schedule.
- Packaged as a Culinary Certificate is 4 individual credit classes in culinary and hospitality PLUS 2 co-op credits
- Co-op placement times may vary for those pursuing the certificate program
Dates and Time:
- In-class: Monday – Friday, 8:45 am – 11:45am OR 12:30pm – 3:30 pm
Term 1: Sept 7 – Oct 28, 2022
Term 2: Nov 2 – Dec 22, 2022
Term 3: Jan 10 – March 2, 2023
Term 4: March 6 – May 4, 2023
Term 5: May 8 – June 28, 2023
- to be determined, In-Class Instructor
- Michelle Browne, OCT, Co-op Placement Instructor and Supervisor
Tuition fees are paid from Ministry of Education funding. Students will pay an affordable, non-refundable materials fee of $75 for each 7 1/2 week course to cover food costs.