- Be 18 years of age or older (under 18 will be considered if OSSD already achieved)
- Have completed a minimum of 16 secondary school credits
- Be willing to work flexible hours in work placements
- Provide proof of Status in Canada & photo identification
- Attend a mandatory Intake/Registration session*
- Successfully complete literacy test and interview at intake/registration session
- Provide documentation to verify CLB 6 completed in all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing (for LINC/ESL students only)
- $300 non-refundable deposit is payable at registration to ensure student acceptance. Remaining $1300 to be paid in full before the beginning of the program start date.