Registration for Correspondence has RE-OPENED
Note: If you are applying to college or university for September 2021, the deadline to take a correspondence course has passed. Alternatively, you may enrol in a Term 5 day class or Summer school credit course. Students registering for correspondence after April 19th can start a course and it will be rolled over in the fall. Correspondence will close June 24th at 3:00pm for the summer.
There will be no marking or tutoring and the D2L shells will not be available over the summer. Courses will resume on September 13th 2021.
- For assistance with course selection, academic planning, post-secondary, PLAR maturity credits or general inquiries about St. Louis credit programs, please complete the Guidance Intake Form(Monday-Thursday). A guidance counsellor will get back to you within 24 hours during guidance office hours (Monday-Thursday 8:00am-3:30pm).
- All New students to St Louis must also complete the New Student Registration Form
- Current and previous students please check the St Louis Student Portal 2020-21 for Guidance information.
Guidance Office Hours – currently we are online Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Guidance Fax: 519-745-9269
Guidance Email for sending documents only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcript Inquiries: Mary.Lobsinger@wcdsb.ca Guidance Dept. Administrative Assistant
Phone: 519 745-1201 ext 230
Please check your email, the St Louis website, and the WCDSB website regularly for updates.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Immigration Papers)
- Photo I.D. with mailing address (Licence, Health Card, Ontario Photo ID Card), and a piece of mail or copy of a bill with your current address if it has recently changed. ID requirements are the same as Service Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/acceptable-identity-documents
- Students returning to St. Louis from a previous year only need to provide Photo ID.
Who is Eligible?
- Students 18 years of age or older NOT in full time attendance in a Secondary School
- Students 16 years of age or older with permission from your Secondary School Principal but NOT in full time attendance in a Secondary School
- Students under 18 and still registered at a high school full time can take a correspondence course for $360 fee per course
- Students leaving school within the 10 months without having completed their Ontario Secondary School Diploma. A Principal to Principal Transfer Request Form is required
Correspondence – Online Credit Course Fee
- There is $60 non-refundable course access fee per correspondence course.
- Correspondence Payment Options: Payment Information Sheet – through banking app
- Additional Fees apply to International Students and students enrolled full-time at another high school plus $60 correspondence fee.
- If you are currently enrolled as a full-time day school student, as of March 31st, there is an additional $300 tuition fee per course. These fees have always existed to cover additional costs not covered by Ministry of Education.
Students who attended ESL/LINC classes must provide verification of Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 6 in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Current High School Students
Students who attended regular high school in the last year must have a Principal to Principal Transfer Request Form sent to St. Louis prior to registration. Note if you are currently enrolled full-time in a high school, additional fees will apply to take correspondence courses.