Step 1 Students must Complete the Guidance Intake form.
Step 2 Complete the New Student Registration Form if you are new to WCDSB, link below.
We do not have phones right now so contact is via email through the Guidance Intake form ONLY!
The schedule for the 2021 – 2022 Correspondence Calendar is as follows:
Start Date (Courses Open): Monday, September 13, 2021
End Date (Courses Close): Friday, June 24, 2022
Tutoring Start date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- For assistance with course selection, academic planning, post-secondary, PLAR maturity credits or general inquiries about St. Louis credit programs, please complete the Guidance Intake Form (Monday-Thursday). A guidance counsellor will get back to you within 24 hours during guidance office hours (Monday-Thursday 8:00am-3:30pm and Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30-7:30 pm).
- All New students to St Louis must also complete the New Student Registration Form
- Current and previous students please check the St Louis Student Portal 2021-22 for Guidance information.
Regular Online Office Hours – August 30, 2021 – June 30, 2022:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am–3:30 pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30-7:30 pm . Closed Fridays for PLAR and online appointments.
Guidance Fax: 519-745-9269
Guidance Email for sending documents only: email@example.com
Transcript Inquiries: Mary.Lobsinger@wcdsb.ca Guidance Dept. Administrative Assistant
Please check your email, the St Louis website, and the WCDSB website regularly for updates.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Immigration Papers)
- Photo I.D. with mailing address (Licence, Health Card, Ontario Photo ID Card), and a piece of mail or copy of a bill with your current address if it has recently changed. ID requirements are the same as Service Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/page/acceptable-identity-documents
- Students returning to St. Louis from a previous year only need to provide Photo ID.
Who is Eligible?
- Students 18 years of age or older NOT in full time attendance in a Secondary School
- Students 16 years of age or older with permission from your Secondary School Principal but NOT in full time attendance in a Secondary School
- Students under 18 and still registered at a high school full time can take a correspondence course for $360 fee per course
- Students leaving school within the 10 months without having completed their Ontario Secondary School Diploma. A Principal to Principal Transfer Request Form is required
Correspondence – Online Credit Course Fee
- There is $60 non-refundable course access fee per correspondence course.
- Correspondence Payment Options: Payment Information Sheet – through banking app
- Additional Fees apply to International Students and students enrolled full-time at another high school plus $60 correspondence fee.
- If you are currently enrolled as a full-time day school student, as of March 31st, there is an additional $300 tuition fee per course. These fees have always existed to cover additional costs not covered by Ministry of Education.
Students who attended ESL/LINC classes must provide verification of Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 6 in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Current High School Students
Students who attended regular high school in the last year must have a Principal to Principal Transfer Request Form sent to St. Louis prior to registration. Note if you are currently enrolled full-time in a high school, additional fees will apply to take correspondence courses.