How to register for a credit course at St. Louis?
To register for a Secondary School Credit course at St. Louis, you must be 18 years of age or older on the first day that day classes begin for that term. To register for Correspondence, you must be 16 years of age or older. (If under 18 years of age, parent/guardian signature is required)
- Contact your last high school Guidance Department to request a Transcript or Credit Counselling Summary. If you are applying to College or University, you must provide us with a Transcript.
- If you attended another high school in the last 10 months, request a Principal to Principal Transfer Request Form
- Download and complete the Secondary School Credit Pre-Registration Form (Optional) or you can complete a Registration form when you arrive
- Come to St. Louis – Kitchener Main Campus on any one of the following registration dates listed below.
- Bring the requested document (listed below). You will not be allowed to register if any required documents are missing.
Registration dates and times:
Term 5: April 11, 12; May 7, 2018
Summer: Online registration, Now until June 287, 2018
Guidance Office Hours:
Mon – Thurs: 8:30am – 12:30pm / 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Tues & Wed: 5:30pm -7:30pm
What to bring to registration:
- Secondary School Transcript or Credit Counselling Summary
- $50 registration fee (exact cash, debit or credit)
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate, Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Immigration Papers)
- Photo I.D. with mailing address (Licence, Health Card, Ontario Photo ID Card), and a piece of mail or copy of a bill with your current address if it has recently changed.
Students who attended ESL/LINC classes must provide verification of Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 6 in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Students who attended regular high school in the last year must have a Principal to Principal Transfer Request Form sent to St. Louis prior to registration.
Students returning to St. Louis from a previous year only need to bring photo ID and payment.
Additional Fees apply to Correspondence courses, International Students and students enrolled full-time at another high school. Note: No Book Deposit required, however students will pay cost recovery for lost or damaged books.
Registration forms will be provided at registration or click here to print a Secondary School Credit Pre-Registration Form . Complete it and bring with you.