Summer eLearning is offered through the Waterloo Catholic District School Board at St. Louis ~ FULL / HALF courses available July 6 – 30, 2020
eLearning Course Offerings
**Courses may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
**Courses changes will NOT BE ALLOWED once classes begin.
eLearning Full credit course (110 hours – 6 hours daily):
Start Date: Monday, July 6
Full Disclosure Date: Friday, July 17
Final Online Exam : Thursday, July 30 (am)
eLearning Half credit course (55 hours – Civics and/or Careers):
Start Date Term 1: Monday, July 6 / Final Exam: Friday, July 17 (am)
Start Date Term 2: Friday, July 17 (pm) / Final Exam: Thursday, July 30 (am)
Summer School Registration information: SUMMER REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Current high school students can register for full, half and upgrading credit courses, but we need your OEN and your current guidance counsellor’s email address. You do not have to register through your Guidance counsellor. Non-WCDSB current students must also complete the New Student Registration Form and have their guidance counsellor email a transcript or credit counselling summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Adult Students must complete the New Student Registration Form and send a transcript to email@example.com with subject line: Summer School. Please include your contact information in the body of the email and a St Louis Guidance Counsellor will contact your shortly
- Returning St Louis students, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Summer School. Please include your contact information in the body of the email, and your assigned guidance counsellor will be in contact with you shortly.
Important for eLearning Students
- ALL course content, assignments and exam will be online.
- Students can expect that their online course will require a minimum of 6 hours of schooling each day.
- Log-in is expected on the first day of class or they will be removed from the course.
- Students should log in each day to see news from the teacher, to stay on top of readings and to complete assignments. Students must be online for final exams on scheduled dates and times.
- Vacation or work should be scheduled outside of summer school. Assessment deadlines and exams will not be rescheduled. If an exam is missed for medical reasons, a medical note, will be required and at a cost to the student.
- eLearning courses are paid for by the Ministry of Education and there is no cost to students. Students are responsible for any and all printing costs.
For more Information
or email email@example.com