St. Louis Summer School 2022
Summer School Registration is CLOSED
Due to resounding student interest, All summer credit courses are offered online. No in-person classes will be held.
Full credit Online courses
July 4- July 28 (Final exam/Culminating Activity July 28)
Half credit Online courses: Civics and Careers
Term 1- July 4 – July 15 (Final exam/Culminating Activity July 15 am)
Term 2- July 15pm – July 28 (Final exam/Culminating Activity July 28)
Online Learning means courses are specifically designed to be taught in a fully online format (formerly referred to as “e-learning”). Online learning relies on communication between pupils and teachers through the internet or any other digital platform and does not require pupils and teachers to be face to-face with each other or with their teacher. ONLINE classes are self-directed with no formalized class time or synchronous lessons. Students must be online and working on their course for a minimum of 6 hours a day.
Summer School Online Projected Course Offerings
Summer School Online Course Selection Form
See Guidance at your secondary school or at St. Louis if seeking information about regular Credits@Work and Summer Credits@Work.
Summer Credits@Work deadline is June 24, 2022 and runs until August 16th.
Deadline to Register for summer Online or In-Person courses is noon on June 24, 2022.
- Students may only take one online course OR both Civics and Careers half courses
- Students are expected to login to their courses each day for 6 hours each day (no exceptions)
- Login Information for online courses will be emailed to the students one week prior to the start of the course.
- Students can access the Student Information Sheet and Guidelines for Online Learning
Summer School Registration information
- Current high school students need your OEN and your current guidance counsellor’s email address.
- Non-WCDSB current students must also complete the Guidance Intake Form and have their guidance counsellor send a transcript or credit counselling summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-745-9269 attention: Summer School Registrar
- New Adult Students must complete the Guidance Intake Form and the New Student Information Form and send a transcript to email@example.com with subject line: Summer School. Please include your contact information in the body of the email and a St Louis Guidance Counsellor will contact your shortly
- Returning St Louis students, please complete the Guidance Intake Form and indicate you want to sign up for summer school.