Summer School Registration CLOSES SOON!
Full credit – Online courses – choose 1 FULL Credit course
July 4- July 28 (Final exam/Culminating Activity July 28)
Half credit – Online courses: Civics and Careers – choose 1 or 2 HALF Credit courses
Term 1- July 4 – July 17 (Final exam/Culminating Activity July 17 am)
Term 2- July 17 pm – July 28 (Final exam/Culminating Activity July 28)
Online Learning means courses are specifically designed to be taught in a fully online format (formerly referred to as “e-learning”). Online learning relies on communication between pupils and teachers through the internet or any other digital platform and does not require pupils and teachers to be face to-face with each other or with their teacher. ONLINE classes are self-directed with no formalized class time or synchronous lessons.
- Students must be online and working on their course for a minimum of 6 hours a day.
- Final exams / culminating activities are online
Summer School Online Projected Course Offerings
Summer School Online Course Selection Form
Registration for Credits@Work for SUMMER has RE-OPENED and deadline to register is June 16
Please contact your Guidance Counsellor or St. Louis for registration details.
Students enrolled in Summer Credits@Work must have 90-110 hours of work and must submit all paperwork by August 4, 2023 in order to receive a secondary school credit!
Summer 2 Credit Co-op
Registration is CLOSED
Deadline to Register for summer Online course Monday, June 26, 2023 at NOON
- Students may only take ONE online FULL CREDIT course OR both Civics and Careers half courses
- Students are expected to login to their courses each day for 6 hours each day (no exceptions)
- Login Information for online courses will be emailed to the students one week prior to the start of the course.
- Students can access the Student Information Sheet and Guidelines for Online Learning
Summer School Registration information
- Current high school students need your OEN and your current guidance counsellor’s email address.
- Non-WCDSB current students must also complete the Guidance Intake Form and have their guidance counsellor send a transcript or credit counselling summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-745-9269 attention: Summer School Registrar
- New Adult Students must complete the Guidance Intake Form and the New Student Information Form and send a transcript to email@example.com with subject line: Summer School. Please include your contact information in the body of the email and a St Louis Guidance Counsellor will contact your shortly
- Returning St Louis students, please complete the Guidance Intake Form and indicate you want to sign up for summer school.