St. Louis Summer School Online Learning:
Registration for Summer 2021
Full credit Online Learning courses
July 5- July 29 (final exam July 29)
Half credit Online Learning courses: Civics and Careers
Term 1- July 5 – July 15 (final exam July 15)
Term 2- July 16 – July 29 (final exam July 29)
Summer Online Learning – Friday June 18th at noon
Credits@Work Registration – ongoing until June 30th
What is Online Learning?
Online Learning means courses are specifically designed to be taught in a fully online format (formerly referred to as “e-learning”). Online learning relies on communication between pupils and teachers through the internet or any other digital platform and does not require pupils and teachers to be face to-face with each other or with their teacher. Students must be online and working on their course for a minimum of 6 hours a day.
- Students may only take one online course or both Civics and Careers half courses
- Students are expected to login to their courses each day for 6 hours each day (no exceptions)
- Login Information for online courses will be emailed to the students one week prior to the start of the course.
Summer School Registration information
- Current high school students need your OEN and your current guidance counsellor’s email address.
- Non-WCDSB current students must also complete the New Student Registration Form and have their guidance counsellor send a transcript or credit counselling summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-745-9269 attention: Summer School Registrar
- New Adult Students must complete the Guidance Intake Form and the New Student Registration Form and send a transcript to email@example.com with subject line: Summer School. Please include your contact information in the body of the email and a St Louis Guidance Counsellor will contact your shortly
- Returning St Louis students, please complete the Guidance Intake Form and indicate you want to sign up for summer school.
Guidelines for Online Learning