St. Louis Summer School Online Learning has already begun:
Registration for Summer 2021 — CLOSED
Full credit Online Learning courses
July 5- July 29 (final exam July 29)
Half credit Online Learning courses: Civics and Careers & Grade 9 & 10 UPGRADING
Term 1- July 5 – July 16 (final exam July 16 morning)
Term 2- July 16 (afternoon) – July 29 (final exam July 29)
ALL Summer Online Learning & Credits@Work registration is CLOSED.
What is Online Learning?
Online Learning means courses are specifically designed to be taught in a fully online format (formerly referred to as “e-learning”). Online learning relies on communication between pupils and teachers through the internet or any other digital platform and does not require pupils and teachers to be face to-face with each other or with their teacher. Students must be online and working on their course for a minimum of 6 hours a day.
- Students may only take one online course OR both Civics and Careers half courses
- 55-hour upgrading courses are for Gr. 9 & 10 WCDSB students ONLY for courses they PASSED in 2020-2021. Contact your guidance counsellor for details
- Students are expected to login to their courses each day for 6 hours each day (no exceptions)
- Login Information for online courses will be emailed to the students one week prior to the start of the course.
Summer School Registration information
CLOSED – Contact your Guidance Counsellor.
- Current high school students need your OEN and your current guidance counsellor’s email address.
- Non-WCDSB current students must also complete the New Student Registration Form and have their guidance counsellor send a transcript or credit counselling summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 519-745-9269 attention: Summer School Registrar
- New Adult Students must complete the Guidance Intake Form and the New Student Registration Form and send a transcript to email@example.com with subject line: Summer School. Please include your contact information in the body of the email and a St Louis Guidance Counsellor will contact your shortly
- Returning St Louis students, please complete the Guidance Intake Form and indicate you want to sign up for summer school.
Summer School Online Course Offerings List
Summer School 55-hour UPGRADING Course Offerings List ( Gr 9&10 WCDSB students ONLY)
(Note: You must have already PASSED this course in 2020-2021 for a chance to upgrade your learning and achieve a higher mark in an accelerated format)