Culinary Arts Requirements
- Be 18 years of age or older (students under 18 with an OSSD will be considered)
- Have completed minimum of 16 secondary school credits
- Provide proof of Status in Canada & photo identification
- Provide documentation to verify CLB 6 completed in all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing (for LINC/ESL students only)
- Pay $75 materials fee per course – to cover the cost of food for 7 1/2 week course. Each fee is paid at time of registration to ensure student acceptance.
If interested in pursuing the Culinary Certificate Program that includes 4 courses + 2 co-op placements, you must be willing to work flexible hours in work placements.