As restrictions continue to shift, so does the mode of delivery for the course offerings at St. Louis.
The following programs are currently offered in-person (as of February 22nd):
- Personal Support Worker Certificate program is full, in-person learning, in class (Kitchener Main Campus, Fairview Mennonite Homes) or at designated placement
- Hairstyling/ Barber Training program is full, in-person learning, in class (Kitchener Main Campus) or at designated placement
- Culinary Arts Training program continues at designated placement locations
- Spots for Tots licensed childcare is in-person for registered children of parents who are learning onsite (Kitchener Main Campus)
- Core Essentials (Literacy and Basic Skills) students continues to have the option of in-person or online learning (Kitchener Main and St. Benedict Campuses)
- Correspondence Tutoring services are available offers in-person or online options (Kitchener Main Campus) – check and book according to day and evening schedules
- LINC and Care for Newcomer Children – CNC / Childminding for qualifying families is full, in-person learning, in class (Kitchener Main, St. Francis, and Highland Campuses)
- ESL students continue to have the option of in-person or online learning, whichever one they registered for at most locations (Kitchener Main, St. Mary’s 77 Young, St. Francis, Emmanuel and St. Benedict Campuses)
- Students who are earning credits while they work, either at an in-person or remote job, are encouraged to have regular contact with your St. Louis Credits@Work teacher.
- Homework Clubs at over 30 Catholic Elementary Schools and all Catholic Secondary Schools have resumed to in-person learning, before / after school or lunch (depending on school’s designated time)
** All other programs continue in a remote, online format until further notice**
Looking for Guidance Services?
LAST CHANCE to REGISTER For:
- Term 4 in-person or online Day credit classes beginning March 2nd (8:45am-11:30am / 12:30pm-3:30pm, ending May 2, 2022)
Guidance Services are also either in-person or remote. ALL current and prospective students must first complete the Guidance Intake form. All students NEW to St. Louis and WCDSB need to complete the New Student Registration Form. Regular Office Hours: Now to June 30, 2022: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 12:30pm/1:30-4:00pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30pm – 7:30pm . Closed Fridays for PLAR and online appointments.
Upcoming Skills Training Intake Sessions:
Next Personal Support Worker Certificate Training Intake Session will be in-person on Monday, April 25, 2022, 5:00pm – 8:00pm. Pre-registration begins soon!
Next Hairstyling and Barber Training Intake Session will be in-person on Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 4:00-6:00pm. Classes start September 2022. Pre-Register TODAY.
Stay tuned for details about the Culinary Arts Training programming for a September start. Expressions of interest welcomed or for further inquiries, please call 519-745-1201 x201 or email Maria.Sukarieh@wcdsb.ca
** For more information on all St. Louis programs, visit https://stlouis.wcdsb.ca **